• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm bonding someone elses bunnies this week.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Its a bit scary and a bit exciting! They are luscious bunnies though and it will be nice to have some arriving that will definitely be going :lol:

Go you! How many buns and what breeds/colours? I'm being nosey! :lol:

Would you post up what you do, basically if you get a minute? I know it's cheaky asking, but theres a few newbies to bonding who are trying to gather as much information as possible (me included!) and it'd be nice to contrast/add to our existing plans!

If you can't, don't worry though, was just if you had time :) :wave:

It sounds like such a hard job. I'd be sooo worried about it failing.

Good on you!! Hope it goes well xxx

These are all rabbits I know reasonable well and all been previously adopted from the RSPCA I used to volunteer with. They were originally two pairs but one from the pairs was lost so we are going for a trio. From what I know, there is a lot of potential there, just the owner is not too confident, so I'm going to do my best to do it for her.

Got all my forms filled in and the disclaimer will be signed too before they come.

One is a beautiful black otter butterfly dwarf lop, one is a REW lionlop, an the other is a tri coloured lop cross, I believe. They are lovely bunnies and I shall post some pics.

I'll try and do a bonding diary. I did start with Flare and Beanie but it went by the wayside, sorry!

Got all my forms filled in and the disclaimer will be signed too before they come.

Thats a really good idea. I think I'd be really stressed bonding someone elses buns incase it went wrong and I got the blame.

Yes, that's definitely a concern, but thanks to The Duchess I do now have a disclaimer which we will both sign, which covers me. I would still feel guilty if something went wrong, but I shouldn't be held responsible.

I would still feel guilty if something went wrong, but I shouldn't be held responsible.

Human nature I guess to feel guilty but it wouldn't be your fault. No-one can predict how bunnies will react, its a risk you take when bonding.

Thanks :) This is my third set of someone elses bunnies, but I suspect this will be the longest stay from someone elses bunnies. I'm a bit excited and the fact the weather is bright and sunny is also helping that :D

Plus I can get my miffed bunnies out into some runs too. :lol:

Thanks :) This is my third set of someone elses bunnies, but I suspect this will be the longest stay from someone elses bunnies. I'm a bit excited and the fact the weather is bright and sunny is also helping that :D

Plus I can get my miffed bunnies out into some runs too. :lol:

Yay :) It's nice to have you back and telling us what you're doing, i enjoy little stories from everyone about what they're doing, is that sad? :oops::lol:

You have sun? eh? Whats that? I've not seen any all week yet!

Bet your miffy buns will love being out in the runs! :love:

Back