• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Penny the "teeth" dog

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Ive been asking for a bit of advice about my dog Penny who had to get 20 teeth out last week. I just thought it would be nice to share a picture of her. She's eleven and looks fab for her age (i think anyway) I love her lots and had her since she was one year old. I adopted her as a stray from the SSPCA and she was my first dog. She;s very special to me.

DSC07007.jpg

DSC07055.jpg

DSC07113.jpg

DSC05235Small.jpg

im not a doggy person at all (was attacked when little) but that first picture is just :love: Absolutely love the "im chillin'" expression :)

She looks amazing for her age i would never put her at 11! Lovely little dog! I hope she does well! :D

:love::love: She looks like a little fox curled up in front of the fire.
What a little sweetie.
Hope her gums have healed!

Hi BB Mommy :wave: She;s starting to feel much better. No problems eating. I bought some lambs liver today to hide her antibiotics in. Unfortunately shes not like a normal dog and doesnt wolf anything down. Shes very clever and if she gets a whiff of something medicinal she wont touch her food! I could normally just put it in her mouth and make her swallow it if needs must but with her still having stitches and of course its tender i dont want to risk hurting her. Its healing really well though and i feel awful when i check her as shes just a mass of bright blue stitching! :oops:

Back