• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Biscuit *PIC HEAVY* - WARNING: Cuteness Overload ! U/D Added Video :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I thought i'd lost these pictures when my old camera packed up, but my OH found them on the laptop last night - i was so happy, i hadn't posted any pictures of Biscuit except my signature one really as i didnt think i had them, so better late than never...

Baby Biscuit :love:

These were all taken the first week we got him home, so he was 8-9 weeks old :love::love::love:

NB: The hutch is no longer here, well it is, it's sat in my downstairs loo, not being used, as its WAY too small, which i didnt know until i'd joined RU, 2months after i got him. Since then, replaced with his pen etc.

Here we go...

First ever lick of my OH's hand;:love:
100_0568.jpg

Rest of the pictures are on the sofa, on a towel, he had a habbit of weeing on the sofa as he wasn't litter trained at the time;

100_0558.jpg

100_0554.jpg

Look at the ears!
100_0561.jpg

100_0560.jpg

100_0556.jpg

100_0555.jpg

100_0554.jpg

100_0546.jpg

ETA: Video of the first day he licked me :love: (click to play)

Sorry about the bad quality, it was the old camera.

Hope you enjoy :wave:

Last edited:
He's so sweet:love:

A real cutie. I can see why you have become his adoring slave:) He has you truly wrapped around his tiny paws - just how it should be!!

Oh he's gorgeous, I love how their ears are so big when they are little, my Poppy was the same, I love looking at the picture of when she was young-wish I'd taken more!!

Aww, bless him! :love::love::love: Just as well you gave the cuteness warning. He is just as cute, though, now that he has grown into his ears a bit. :love:

Just seen the video - the first lick is so precious, isn't it? :love: Spenser is not really a licky bunny:(, probably because I didn't have him when he was a baby. He does like being petted though - puts his head down flat so that his bum sticks up and he looks like a giant white mouse. :lol::lol::lol:

Just seen the video - the first lick is so precious, isn't it? :love: Spenser is not really a licky bunny:(, probably because I didn't have him when he was a baby. He does like being petted though - puts his head down flat so that his bum sticks up and he looks like a giant white mouse. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah :) and since that day, he's never looked back - he's a licky monster. There's another vid of him being even more vigorous, but its got me talking all baby talk over it to him so im not putting that one up! :lol:

aHH i love him, isn't it funny how their colouring changes as they get older?? Bobby is totally a different colour now

aHH i love him, isn't it funny how their colouring changes as they get older?? Bobby is totally a different colour now

Yeah :) Biccy is a lot darker now than he was back then, so glad we found these pics, but a shame, as i've already done my boots photoalbum thingy. Could do another.. heh

*explodes with cuteness*

You have given me a fantabulous idea as well. I'm going to make a bunny photobook! April is still in her tiny phase (she's five months old in a week) but she's starting to get her big fur now so I know she wont be small for much longer! So I'm going to make sure I record everything! It's so wonderful to see a bunny grow :love::love::love:

Awww he was and still is absoloutly gorgeous:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
You must be a very proud daddy!:love:

Very proud is an understatement :)

He was very good last night, hopped around, then lay next to his cushion (yes, his...:lol:) and was there for a good 30 minutes, just laying there, watching tv :love:

Back