• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bono Fido Indoor Corner Rabbit Cage

amyenb

Young Bun
Hi there,

I have come across this indoor corner cage and I really want to purchase it as I live in a small apartment and this would be ideal to put into the corner of the spare bedroom for my bun.

She gets free range, the hutch is really only her feeding and pooping area.

At the moment she has a large indoor cage on a stand but I am looking at getting one on the floor so she can go in and out of it as she pleases.

I live in Sydney Australia and cannot find this cage anywhere... I am willing to buy it online and get it shipped, I've tried searching on Google and surprisingly have come up with nothing.
I called up a few local pet stores who have other Bono Fido cages but they aren't willing to order in this one as a one off :cry:

Does anyone know any pet stores that sell this cage and ship overseas?

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks! :love:

There's a 2 story corner cage on zooplus.co.uk, not sure if they ship to Australia or just Europe but worth checking :)

Back