• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Non leaking water bottle?

After I started a recent thread about thinking my bunny was drinking excessively, I'm wonderingnif anyone knows of any leak proof water bottles? My bunnies are currently using the standard red and clear plastic bottles, and it appears to be leaking and soaking the cage lining.
Should also mention one of my bunnies doesn't have his front teeth so would e looking for something that's easy for him to use.
Thanks all!

i had that problem with mine i just find it easier now to put a bowl in instead they are fine drinking out of it i put one down the bottom of there hutch and one in there run, although make sure its a heavy bowl else they love to tip them up :lol: be much easier for your bun with no front teeth too ^^

I've got nice glass ones with a flat front so they sit well on the mesh - someone had also posted about a bottle bowl in the Rabbit Chat section which looked good. That might be better for your bunster.

I bought a 'flat bac' which claims to be leakproof. It cost £7.99.
I took it back to the shop as I thought it must be faulty, it leaked and the kept slipping out of the holder. The replacement, however, was no better. I have now abandoned it and use a bowl for my rabbits. It's much easier to keep the water topped up and fresh.

Back