• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Sigh* Daphne, your hair does make me laugh...

georgie_f

Mama Doe
47231_493536998573_709523573_7139410_2266451_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::love:

She doesn't look like a rabbit at all does she?! :lol:

I love her mane - if you ruffle it, it just stays put! :lol:

I think georgie uses super glue to make sure her mane doesn't move :)

Only playing, she's gorgeous georgie, such a fluffy little critter!

Herbal Essences daaaaahling. :lol:

Not really, it's au naturel. You should see the state of her after Pharrell gives her a good grooming! :lol::lol::lol:

150.jpg

hes needing to update his piccy.,,hes got uberhairy!! i thought he was the only bun with a full beard!!:lol:

Awwwwhhhh! Twins!! :D:love: Daphne's a little embarrassed about her beard, she's supposed to be a delicate lady! :lol:

Daphne's a bit special needs. She's had her front teeth out (although one's grown back. I keep putting off getting that one removed, it's nerve wracking! The vet said the roots of her molars are close to coming through her jaw bone too :() and I suspect her eyesight might be bad. She gets freaked out when I go to pick her up and frequently runs into the walls of her hutch. :shock:

But once she knows it's just me, she's so sweet. She climbs on my lap and licks my hands... :love::love::love:

Back