• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

name for my book-can't decide!!

Which name do you like best

• Names for bunny

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Little book of bunny Names

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • Name your bunny

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I have put together a book of bunny names which i am releasing very soon but can't decide on the name!! please vote on my poll to help me decide!
I am going to be making a donation from each book sold to rainbow rabbits.

I like and have voted for Little Book of Bunny Names, but will buy it whatever you decide to call it! :wave: Not that there's much chance of me getting any more bunnies at the moment.:( I bet there aren't many bunnies named after 16th century poet like my lad, Spenser. :love::love::love: Perhaps I might choose a middle name for him from the book. ;)

thanks Susie!! i have spencer:? yours is a version i haven't seen before but unique!!
I'm very excited about it!! just doing the finshing touches to get it as nice as possible.
I have some very sweet bunny drawings in it which makes it a lovley gift!! also make a perfect gift for your fav rescue centre as they must find it so hard to think of names!!lol!

I will want one for my bunny friend's family too. Bet you don't have Mr McFlurry in the book. :lol::lol::lol:

I am kicking myself for choosing Lucky as Lucky's name - he looks like a 'Stanley' to me now. :oops:

Our last rabbit was nearly called Banana because he liked them and we liked the idea of having a rabbit with an unusual name. :lol: (We ended up with Lugs tho)

Bet you dont have a Marilyn Bunroe (one of our boarders names this week):lol:

I agree, little book of bunny names sounds good:)

just like the little book of calm....

the little book of bunny names...like it.

do you have these entries? kibbles (joke kibbled pet food)
woozle( winnie the pooh heffalumps abnd woozles)
oscar
Bif ( lady but she loved to bif everyhting real hard with her nose and head..also singer bif naked..shes a feisty one too!)
bertie
willow
bandit (he had black markings like a robbers mask..he stole our hearts)
casper
merlin black lionhead when his ears up he looks like hes wearing a wzards hat with his long flowing beard)

Back