• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buns grooming themselves/grooming each other

Candiflare

Mama Doe
When one bun is grooming itself and another has their head underneath it, does the one underneath think they're being groomed, even though the one on top is blatantly grooming themselves? This always happens with my buns. They all snuggle together then one sits up and starts grooming and just by the nature of them extending their legs out or paws up, the odd lick or touch goes on the other bun and that bun puts on their "I'm being groomed" face which I find so sweet! Even though they're not being groomed!

Yes mine do this :lol:

Apache sticks his head under Skye because he is a tart and thinks he never gets enough, even though she grooms him properly ALL THE TIME.

Skye sticks her head under Apache cos that's the only way she can get any loving :( :lol:

it's so funny isn't it!? It shows that they don't care whether the other bunny wants to groom them or not, they're just going to get groomed through any means possible!

yeah my buns do this, espesh poor Storm he is ALWAYS asking Magic to groom him though she rarely does :lol::lol:, though I have caught her grooming him a few times recently :love:

Yip, my Inca always thinks that Herbie is grooming her when he is clearly grooming himself!
Wee shame x

:lol: yes, bisc and matt do this... they are always grooming, but bisc grooms matt more, and then shoves his head under for matt to groom him, and gets a few licks that's it! :lol:

I have noticed that Apricot Le Bunbun will do this when he is grooming Mango Fattyharebit and his wifebun Custardapple Furrypods catches them- he's a bit of a Casanova bunny :love:

Yes mine do this too :lol: today mittens had her head down to sooty and I was willing her to lick it but Sooty just groomed herself, scratched etc - did everything but!!

But Mittens did look rather smug so I think she thought she was being groomed - thats the main thing!! :love:

Back