• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

matt and dan just made me laugh...

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
matts got an obsession with dans feet and socks :shock: he scratches and bites the hay off dans hay covered socks! :roll:

anyway, dans not wearing any today and matt just went over and nipped his bare foot! but the funny thing was... dan thanked him! :lol::lol:

because i said it's love bites, bunny nips that are affectionte but hurt and whenever matt nips dan i say 'say thank you to mr fluffy matt for nipping you', and dan actually does!! :lol:

haha love the fact that he says thanks :lol::lol: You strange people :lol::lol:;)

we are really weird actually! i make him thank them for everything, started off as a joke to see if he actually would, and he did, so it kind of carried on... he thanks them for allowing him to stroke them! yep, we need help! :lol:

it's the 'thank you mr fluffy matt for biting my foot' that gets me!! :lol: *wipes tear*

we are really weird actually! i make him thank them for everything, started off as a joke to see if he actually would, and he did, so it kind of carried on... he thanks them for allowing him to stroke them! yep, we need help! :lol:

I am gonna try it, I wonder if thats why Bobby has been grumpy with me of late :lol:

Back