• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our head tilt bun (some people may find pics upsetting )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
brave little head tilt bunny

2005_0122SEPTEMBER20100013.jpg

2005_0122SEPTEMBER20100014.jpg

and her snuffly friend ...

2005_0122SEPTEMBER20100015.jpg

if you have read my thread in rabbit chat you will know how they came to us .:)

Best wishes to them both. :wave: I have a sponsor bunny with a head tilt, Dinky at Rainbow Rabbits. I went on your other thread and found the direction to the pictures here.

He/she looks just like my Tinkerbell, she had a head tilt too :(

I hope they both make full recoveries.

if he has been like it for long his neck muscles may have 'set' and be holding him like that even after the actual tilt cause has been abated. Sometimes accupuncture might help.

Awww :( his head tilt is like my Cookies head a few weeks ago. It sometimes is as bad as that but depends on what he's doing it has improved :)
Is his balance okay ? Cookies balance was dreadful he couldn't stand and would roll, much better the last few days though and he can walk and run again.

Awww :( his head tilt is like my Cookies head a few weeks ago. It sometimes is as bad as that but depends on what he's doing it has improved :)
Is his balance okay ? Cookies balance was dreadful he couldn't stand and would roll, much better the last few days though and he can walk and run again.

her balance isnt bad most of the time .. but she panics when picked up and rolls when put back down :(

They are lovely.

I am a sucker for a head tilt bun, i just find them lovely, wee souls x

Me too! I think they're especially appealing when you've had head tilt bunnies yourself as you know what the poor little things have been through :(

Her snuffly friend is gorgeous too. Do they have names? :love:

Back