• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how to get the smell of rabbit pee out of couch cushion?

AriaSwan

Warren Scout
My rabbit just peed a little bit on a large couch cushion. It's too big to put i the wash, any way I can wash it out of reduce the smell?

i want to know this aswell. bisc weed on the cushions, so i put the covers in the wash, came back and he had weed on the inside cushion part! :roll:

I found an amazing spray in poundworld of all places! It's a mousse, you spray it on, rub it then leave it to dry. Its then hoovered off. When Barney was poorly he was weeing everywhere because he couldnt get in his litter tray. It gets the white stain out and the smell :D

And it's only a quid!

Sponge it with a solution of bicarbonate of soda - it absorbs odours. If it's not washable in any way then you can put the powder on dry (plenty of it) rub it in a bit, leave it for a few hours then hoover it off.

Back