• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey again! Seeing daddy off to work....

Another video of Honey when she lived indoors. It's quite long so stick with it:oops::oops:

She would see my hubbie off to work EVERY day. See how she goes and looks out the window after he's left:):):)

Gotta love this girl:love::love:

Very sweet - especially the periscoping. :love: My Spenser does that in his run if he thinks we are not paying him enough attention. You must really miss her in the house. :love:

Very sweet - especially the periscoping. :love: My Spenser does that in his run if he thinks we are not paying him enough attention. You must really miss her in the house. :love:

Awww - It's lovely isn't it. I like the name Spenser xx
I do really miss her. But she doesn't miss us! She's too busy playing and snuggling up with Eric and Ernie:D:D

Awww - It's lovely isn't it. I like the name Spenser xx
I do really miss her. But she doesn't miss us! She's too busy playing and snuggling up with Eric and Ernie:D:D

Spenser is named after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD over 10 years ago, long before I could ever have dreamed it possible that I would one day have a rabbit. :love: Do your bunnies not come in the house at all now?

Back