• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Shoes!

CazScho

Mama Doe
I saw a thread the other day which mentioned 'rabbit shoes', (no not shoes with rabbits on them :oops:) so I thought I'd see what everyone else's rabbit shoes were like!

Here are mine:-

P9120251.jpg

Mine are a pair of pink crocs. Brilliant to keep next to the back door, get on quickly to chase Strawbs away from mischief and doesnt matter if they get soaked!

I don't have any pictures of mine, but they're just plain beige slip on shoes. They're kind of falling apart now :oops: Think I need new ones.
Glad I'm not the only one with 'rabbit shoes' :lol::lol:

For anyone needing new crocs sportsdirect.com have them on offer at the min!

Just ordered my neice another 2 pairs in the next size up ready for next summer, she has lived in them this summer!

Am I being really shabby in not having crocs for attending on my bunny? I just wear a pair that are too shabby for going out but not shabby enough to be thrown out! :oops::oops::oops:

Am I being really shabby in not having crocs for attending on my bunny? I just wear a pair that are too shabby for going out but not shabby enough to be thrown out! :oops::oops::oops:

Not at all, I wore an old pair of black summer shoes where the sole had snapped until the heel came off them as well. The new rabbit shoes after that were a long hard decision!!!

I have a pair of garden shoes like crocs in pink and sometimes my husband will wears them but I did not tell you that :lol::lol::lol:

we're not alone!

Wow - other people have theseat their back door too! We have a pair of size 12s - we can all get them on! They fit my son, and are too big for the rest of us. They are also compost heap shoes, wheelibin shoes and washing line shoes. Otherwise known as Communal Clogs.

I actually have shoes with rabbits on them. Getting really sad as had them for a couple of years and they are starting to fall apart :cry:

I have green Hunter wellies. I need to replace them though as the rubber has started perishing and they have a lot of cracks and holes in now. :(

Summer time I tend to ponce about in the garden in just my socks! :lol:

Back