• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww Oreo has had a hard day - cute pic

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Its a hard life all this bonding lark.... and just look at Mittens face :love:

CIMG2877.jpg

Had to have another peek ... the way Oreo's ear droops ... :love::love::love:

I know that really made me laugh too - he stayed like that for ages - he must have been exhausted.. cant see on the picture but his head was slightly hanging off the side - looked really uncomfortable bless him :love:

Spenser sometimes lies like that in his hutch or his favourite cardbord box - and he's a single bun so can't blame the hard-work involved in bonding. Sometimed if I open the hutch door he doesn't even stir but a paw droops out over the side. :love::love::love:

Awwwwwwwww they are so adorable, I love Mittens expression and her head is like a dog does when they are trying to figure out what your doing :lol:

Where was Sooty? I think the boys like Mittens:lol:

Awwwwwwwww they are so adorable, I love Mittens expression and her head is like a dog does when they are trying to figure out what your doing :lol:

Where was Sooty? I think the boys like Mittens:lol:

Sooty was in the litter tray :roll: I think thats the only time Oreo gets the chance to sleep :lol: when a girls gotta go a girls gotta go!! :lol:

They do like Mittens, the 2 pairs are really close still which is great - quite often they sit in their pairs in opposite corners of the shed. Im glad Charlie has stuck by Mittens!!

so far so good - a lot more snuggles today as a group and sooty actually chose to go and sit with mittens in the corner without nipping her bum :roll:
they stayed like that for over an hour snuggled up :love:

Back