• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a new hutch - to use for foster buns

I've got a 6 foot with 6 x 4 run underneath and I am very happy with it. I have put wood stain on it. I use it for my foster bun. I must admit the wire isn't very good but I have solved that problem by double layering the wire. I've also put bolts and padlocks on it too.

Thanks. :wave:

I've just seen another thread asking about Happy Hutch too and the replies on there look very mixed, some OK and some definitely not.

Thanks. :wave:

I've just seen another thread asking about Happy Hutch too and the replies on there look very mixed, some OK and some definitely not.

I use one for my foster buns and it's 'okay' but I wouldn't recommend them, mainly because of their response to Clutterydrawer and also to LottieLouise in the past as they said something along the lines of "get a rabbit from a pet shop if rescues want a big hutch, that way a 4ft hutch IS big enough" :evil:

I've been on The Rabbit Hutch Shop website
http://www.the-rabbit-hutch-shop.com/?gclid=COK76K_CgqQCFYb92Aod-w8SHQ
this weekend and as you navigate away it offers you a £12 voucher off (I think) anything over £100 purchase. I'm shocked how much their hutches have gone up in price this year, but they are good.

Thanks Alison. :wave:

I am not going to buy from Happy Hutch. Will most probably get one from Lynne (Holiday Hutch). A bit more money, but it is a quality hutch. Celia has a few of these, so I know what they are like. :D

I think you can buy the same hutch at animal magic pet supplys.
I have two of these hutches, and I am quite pleased with them.

I have ordered a 6x2x2 hutch from Lynne at Animal Magic Pet Supplies. :D

Hopefully it should be arriving on Friday. It's for my four little foster babies who are very rapidly outgrowing their current accommodation.

I'll make sure I post some pics of the little cuties as soon as they've moved into their new hutch :love:

Back