• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just been bunny and piggy shopping!!

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
got a 15% off code on my email from equinecaninefeline so went on to have a look and everything is reduced near enough, so i may have done some shopping!! even though i'm skint...:oops:... but there were loads of things i 'needed' and they were reduced so i 'had' to use some of the rent money for them... oops! :oops::lol:

hope they will be! can't wait to get the parcel now! :oops: and bunnies get so excited when we get a parcel because they know it will be for them! :D

Ooooooo ... EXCITING! Do keep us posted on its reception. Spenser gets far more parcels than I do. Last week he had dried coltsfoot and plantain, a set of loofa chews, and a new jingle ball. :wave:

cool! What did you buy them?:D

i got bisc and matt another carrot play patch (they loved the last one, but it didn't last very long, they destroyed it! :lol:) got them this hayrack which they can also chew, and some of the treat ball/twisty things to hang up and put hay in.. (trying to find ways to stop them standing on all the hay at the minute and then refusing to eat it! :roll:)

i got chesney and maisie some soft beds, a twisty veg thing aswell, and a wooden bridge thingy...

sure there was something else... hmm :?

really, i shouldn't spend as much as normal on the hayexperts on wednesday now... but i know i will! :lol:

My bunny Smudge used to do that whenever we got a chinese delivered. It was only then I realised she was stealing prawn crackers :shock:

My bunny Smudge used to do that whenever we got a chinese delivered. It was only then I realised she was stealing prawn crackers :shock:

:shock::lol: when we get takeaway every so often, they are obsessed with trying to get to it! must like the smell of it... bisc did get a chip once, he was too quick for me... but i managed to get it off him... phew!

Oh no, smudge loved prawn crackers. If she heard plates rattling, she'd beg like a dog. One day, my dad got sick of her so give her a stand of spaghetti, complete with bolognaise sauce. She ate it and went back for more

Oh no, smudge loved prawn crackers. If she heard plates rattling, she'd beg like a dog. One day, my dad got sick of her so give her a stand of spaghetti, complete with bolognaise sauce. She ate it and went back for more

:shock: :no: naughty bunny!

I want to buy a few things for my new bunny - anyone know the best online places for quick and cheap delivery?

I want to buy a few things for my new bunny - anyone know the best online places for quick and cheap delivery?

equinecaninefeline have lots of offers on at the minute.

i shop mainly at hayexperts.

also, animal magic pet supplies. :wave:

Back