• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hehe, poor Biscuit, scared himself! *no pics, sorry!* Anyone elses buns do this ?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Sat on the laptop in the living room, OH is sleeping on the sofa, tv is off, and its totally silent in the room.

Biccy was snoozing in his pen, snuggled up to my slipper as always, was in total flopped out snoozy mode, then he woke up, really suddenly, binkied, hit the pen wall and then stood there, looking remarkably confused, startled and rather stupid! He's now laying down again.

Never seen him do that before - a binky from being so snoozy.

Crazy bunny!:love:

What I want to know is ... what was Biscuit dreaming about to make him go into binky gear? Perhaps a certain young doe whose name now begins with 'H' ... ;)

What I want to know is ... what was Biscuit dreaming about to make him go into binky gear? Perhaps a certain young doe whose name now begins with 'H' ... ;)

Perhaps eh? He has a while longer to wait yet unfortunatley though!

It wasn't a mini-binky either. Proper mad one, at least 1ft from the ground, bless him.

Having a clean now. I find watching him wash his face and ears so adorable :)

Noep but they do often leap up from sleeping desperately need a pee, race to the litter tray, then race back to the same spot and go back to sleep :) :lol:

Bless him! :love: What is the timescale regarding the lady in question - bless her too! :love::love:

Not 100% sure tbh. Maybe another 3-4 weeks ? :(

Kris said she'll be taking her in 'in about 2 weeks' about a week ago to see about her spay, then yesterday messaged me to say the same thing, a week on. Don't know if i misunderstood, but its going to be ~10 days from spay date. So just have to carry on being patient :) It's very difficult though.

I NEEEEEED to have them happily bonded by 9th December, lol, i know that sounds a long way away, but i want them to be happy and safe by then as we're going away for a weekend.

Back