• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feed me.....feed me NOW!!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry: Mu-um...I want some food!
BunniesSept2010eating001.jpg

Blackberry: Mu-um!!!!
BunniesSept2010eating003.jpg

Blackberry: Give me a pellet!!!
BunniesSept2010eating026.jpg

Blackberry: Mmmmmmmm, yummy!
BunniesSept2010eating027.jpg

Oh Blackberry, bless you! I have just been all worried because I hadn't heard from my parents who are out walking today. Usually I get a few texts, and it turns out now they are fine but had no signal where they were. So, now I am feeling a prize idiot for being so silly - AND YOU HAVE CHEERED ME UP! :D

Oh Blackberry, bless you! I have just been all worried because I hadn't heard from my parents who are out walking today. Usually I get a few texts, and it turns out now they are fine but had no signal where they were. So, now I am feeling a prize idiot for being so silly - AND YOU HAVE CHEERED ME UP! :D

Here's a couple more fuzzy wee faces to make you smile :D

BunniesSept2010eating021.jpg

I can never have too much of them! :love::love::love: Spenser wasn't much help this afternoon - he just did a squidgy poo to give me something else to worry about. :roll::roll::roll: Subsequent poos fine - I'm sure he did the squidgy one deliberately...

My dad was in my room while I was looking at your thread and he said "Those are some cute rabbits you are looking at." :lol: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Poor starving Blackberry :lol:

Hmm....Pellets at 6.30am, Hawthorn leaves at 8.00am, mid morning snack of bean leaves, unlimited hay 24/7, grass to graze on 12 hours a day, 2nd half of pellets 4.30pm, fresh leaves & petals from the garden 6.30pm, fenugreek crunchie at bedtime, plus a few sneaky extra pellets to build him up a bit before his next dental....yes, he's clearly starving :lol:

Little monster tried to jump over the gate to get his fenugreek crunchie when I was locking the aviary up for the night :shock:

Little monster tried to jump over the gate to get his fenugreek crunchie when I was locking the aviary up for the night :shock:

They don't seem to have the 'save a bit for later' concept at all. :? I can understand it with your pairs, who might fear a brother or father would gobble up any reserved goodies, but there really is no need for Spenser to eat his excel apple snacks so quickly. :roll::roll::roll:

They don't seem to have the 'save a bit for later' concept at all. :? I can understand it with your pairs, who might fear a brother or father would gobble up any reserved goodies, but there really is no need for Spenser to eat his excel apple snacks so quickly. :roll::roll::roll:

I scatter some of their pellets around the aviary just before bed (gives me a chance to close the doors into their gardens), and whilst Blackie and Butter search around for the independently, Dan and Clo go around shoulder to shoulder like a team of work horses as they search for pellets, just in case one spots more than the other :lol:

Back