• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving outside

Fran

Warren Veteran
Is it ok to move an indoor bunny outside now? Thinking of what to do with Piglet and I think i'll try bonding her with Otis and Sophie as I don't really want to get another rabbit. They live in a shed so I think she should be ok but it does get quite cold at night :?

I've been thinking about you and poor Piglet after hearing the sad news about Alvin. :(

The temperature drops quite a bit at night now so if you were to do it, it would need to be asap really. Alfie and Bubbles are just starting to moult into their winter coat now so I *think* there is still a little time.

I would also make sure their enclosure is as cosy as you can make it - perhaps pop in a snugglesafe or two as well - so that if if Piglet needs the extra warmth it's there. Hopefully though she'll have two bunnies to snuggle up to. :love:

I think she will be ok if its done this week. She will have the others to snuggle up to and as long as you make the shed as warm as possible she should be alright.

My big uns are moving out this Saturday when I get back from my holidays. I've insulated the playhouse so I'm pretty sure they'll be ok :)

Thanks. It will have to be next weekend now as I don't have a day off until then now. Hope it will be ok, I will put the perspex windows back on and give them heatpads to make it a bit warmer for her. Just hope they bond ok!

Back