• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Baby Bentley is now a show winner :)

AriaSwan

Warren Scout
I am so proud of him, he has won overall fancy buck and never walks away without a ribbon yet :love:

Being a silly boy :)

qnvh8k.jpg

My mom took this picture just as I was putting him down :lol:

2mcigj.jpg

He wants to eat his ribbon! :lol:

2s0im9g.jpg

He was good at the show, he likes being with all the bunnies and plays with them in between showings. :) He doesn't mind sitting on the table but he tried to climb onto my head and look around. XD

Thanks :) I was surprised how well he did, he is a crossbreed that the judges said was a full breed and still beat out pedigreed buns.

aww :lol:

how do they go about it in Canada?

I know in the UK and US a "pet" wouldnt be able to win in breed classes, if they didint have a rin (in the UK) or tattoo (in the US).

And what standered do you work with?

Sorry about all the questions...i know a few breeders in the US, but none in Canada :lol:

aww :lol:

how do they go about it in Canada?

I know in the UK and US a "pet" wouldnt be able to win in breed classes, if they didint have a rin (in the UK) or tattoo (in the US).

And what standered do you work with?

Sorry about all the questions...i know a few breeders in the US, but none in Canada :lol:

He has a tattoo, and he is registered with ARBA (American rabbit breeders association) I don't think he is a full lionhead but my 4-h leader said he was a very small percent of another breed so it was alright.

I show him in Fancy Buck, breeding buck, lionhead, showmanship and other classes. What do you mean by standard? Mostly I think he does so well is because is in perfect health, and alot of the other buns have minor problems like sore hocks, dirty bum etc, he is free of that. :)

He has a tattoo, and he is registered with ARBA (American rabbit breeders association) I don't think he is a full lionhead but my 4-h leader said he was a very small percent of another breed so it was alright.

I show him in Fancy Buck, breeding buck, lionhead, showmanship and other classes. What do you mean by standard? Mostly I think he does so well is because is in perfect health, and alot of the other buns have minor problems like sore hocks, dirty bum etc, he is free of that. :)

Ahh ok, I presumed he didnt have a tattoo as you said he was a cross breed ;)

Standered i just ment what they are bred to, but you said he is registered with the ARBA so it must be thier standered :)

Yes :)
Sadley though I dont have any buns i show in breed classes at the moment :(
but i do show Rowan in the jumping and occasionally pet class. (would show him in breed, but he dosent have a ring )

Cool! I haven't tried agility or anything, only breed and showmanship with my rabbit club. :)

Back