• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toucha ma Lola......

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I smasha yer face!!

DSC00692-1.jpg

Benny loves his baby!!

Lovely! So sweet.

But I did wonder what to expect with a title that I read as "touch my Lola" (me thinking "lola" meant somethign naughty! :oops::lol:

Yet another wonderful advert for bonded bunnies ... mummy of single bunny slinks guiltily off to see what her lad is up to in the hutch.

Yet another wonderful advert for bonded bunnies ... mummy of single bunny slinks guiltily off to see what her lad is up to in the hutch.

Sorry!!! But you love your boy and he's not one that's left in a tiny hutch at the bottom of someones garden all filthy and neglected. It's not your fault that you're not allowed another one YET!! ;)

Sorry!!! But you love your boy and he's not one that's left in a tiny hutch at the bottom of someones garden all filthy and neglected. It's not your fault that you're not allowed another one YET!! ;)

Thanks - I really am getting broody though.... ;)

Any sign of breakthrough? Should we expect the hippity hop of tiny paws? :p

Things don't happen at speed in this house. My parents have been thinking about getting a new living room suite for around 15 years ... I did quite well to get Spenser after an 8 month campaign in what had been a pet free zone for almost 40 years!

Back