• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magician's bunny

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
Max went to a party today and when I picked him up, he was stood gently stroking a sweet lil white bunny IN A HAT :shock: Poor little thing was sat there, with about 30 kids running about screaming, must be an awful life for the poor thing. You reckon a magician has a decent setup at home for his bunny??? I'm doubting they do, but can't say I've been to many magician's houses (scary ppl :p)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Is that allowed - wouldn't he need a licence or soemthing?
poor poor little bun :(

Surely that isn't allowed nowadays. :shock::shock::shock: Poor wee bunny! I hope he didn't get pulled out by the ears.

I have no idea, but the bunny was very calm, sat there in this hat, and I stroked it. It wasn't too hot or anything but I sooo pointed out to Max and Daniel that the poor bunny was probably scared stiff, and it wasn't at all good that they used a real bunny for the show. They both agreed and think its terrible :shock:

I have no idea, but the bunny was very calm, sat there in this hat, and I stroked it. It wasn't too hot or anything but I sooo pointed out to Max and Daniel that the poor bunny was probably scared stiff, and it wasn't at all good that they used a real bunny for the show. They both agreed and think its terrible :shock:

Well brought-up boys there. :wave: I am still thinking of that poor bunny ... :( How is Loxxy these days? :love: It seems a while since we've had any photos ... hint-hint. ;)

This is Cecily Sweetpea who with her sister was a magicians bunny. When her sister was PTS, the magician didn't want her any more and she was given up. He probably has a new pair now that don't need fixing. Cecily needs a lot of fixing.

Aug2010006-1.jpg

I get so cross when people use rabbits as props or chattels.

Well brought-up boys there. :wave: I am still thinking of that poor bunny ... :( How is Loxxy these days? :love: It seems a while since we've had any photos ... hint-hint. ;)

Oh yes!!! She's lovely thanks ~ I'll take some more for you soon ~ just have to try to take some of her not eating for once, which is somewhat hard :p

(OK just for you, and off-topic, its taken me half hour to upload - I have no idea what video this is, but its one of my later ones of Loxxy, just for you)

Last edited:
This is Cecily Sweetpea who with her sister was a magicians bunny. When her sister was PTS, the magician didn't want her any more and she was given up. He probably has a new pair now that don't need fixing. Cecily needs a lot of fixing.

Aug2010006-1.jpg

I get so cross when people use rabbits as props or chattels.

Awww, poor Cecily - surely ppl shouldn't be allowed to do this to animals - its so not right :cry:

Back