• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't find Herbie anywhere..... LOL

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I've looked high and low and I can't find Herbie anywhere......

:lol:

Herbie_camouflage.jpg

Last edited:
An absolute classic photo. The title of your thread made me quite alarmed so I was relieved to see him enjoying the lookalike rug. :wave:

An absolute classic photo. The title of your thread made me quite alarmed so I was relieved to see him enjoying the lookalike rug. :wave:

Ohhhh sorry, didn't mean to alarm you :oops: I've edited the title and put 'LOL' at the end, so I don't alarm anyone else. :lol:

He was so comfy on the rug, I was sure he'd have moved by the time I'd gone upstairs to fetch the camera, but he didn't budge an inch. :love:

He was so comfy on the rug, I was sure he'd have moved by the time I'd gone upstairs to fetch the camera, but he didn't budge an inch. :love:

It's great when that happens - so often bunny has changed his pose by the time the camera is in position ... :roll::roll::roll:

Back