• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the difference a food makes

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
ever since ive had locks on science selective, he's done golden poo's i never noticed them like that when he was on burgess l :lol:

LOL:lol:

Howcome you changed? I started feeding my bun on Burgess, as I couldn't get SS where I live... is it supposed to be better? :) I've only been able to find SS for guinea pigs :roll:

I have bought a bag of Allen and Page today to try to solve Murphys excess caecatroph problem, going to change him over slowly to see if it helps, otherwise I am running out of answers.:roll:

LOL:lol:

Howcome you changed? I started feeding my bun on Burgess, as I couldn't get SS where I live... is it supposed to be better? :) I've only been able to find SS for guinea pigs :roll:

when rosie was poorly i got a bag to try her on, and she liked it, but with her appetitie changes she kepts changing her mind, soo i started trying locksley on the SS, and then just stuck with it, he seems to be doing well on it, he likes them both, but his poo's are much more golden now, he keeps showing me :lol:
i also wanted him on a less fattening food :oops: im such a fussy bunny mummy

Spenser devours his Excel with gusto. :lol: At the moment he has a mixture of the ordinary pellets and a trial pack a friend gave me of the oregano variety. His poos are dark but round and regular (unless I am going out for a few hours, when he usually manages to do a squidgy one just to make sure I worry!) He is picky with his veg. :roll::roll::roll: Has just gone off spring greens. He wants kale all the time but it is too high in calcium so he only gets it occasionally. At the momnets he is leaving all the spring greens but graciously accepting broccoli, rocket and the odd piece of carrot.

Spenser devours his Excel with gusto. :lol: At the moment he has a mixture of the ordinary pellets and a trial pack a friend gave me of the oregano variety. His poos are dark but round and regular (unless I am going out for a few hours, when he usually manages to do a squidgy one just to make sure I worry!) He is picky with his veg. :roll::roll::roll: Has just gone off spring greens. He wants kale all the time but it is too high in calcium so he only gets it occasionally. At the momnets he is leaving all the spring greens but graciously accepting broccoli, rocket and the odd piece of carrot.

rosie was like that, no mum i don't want cabbageor spring greens i want curly kale :lol: and grated carrots :lol:

rosie was like that, no mum i don't want cabbageor spring greens i want curly kale :lol: and grated carrots :lol:

Spenser seems to like his carrots in quite big chunks (so that he can throw them about a bit before deigning to nibble them). :lol::lol::lol: He also likes parsley, which I believe is like kale in being too high in calcium for regular feeding. Ws Rosie a parsley fan? :wave:

Spenser seems to like his carrots in quite big chunks (so that he can throw them about a bit before deigning to nibble them). :lol::lol::lol: He also likes parsley, which I believe is like kale in being too high in calcium for regular feeding. Ws Rosie a parsley fan? :wave:

yeah she liked parsley didn't get much though, i called her an exotic bun sometimes, during the summer she enjoyed a melon or strawberry :lol:

when rosie was poorly i got a bag to try her on, and she liked it, but with her appetitie changes she kepts changing her mind, soo i started trying locksley on the SS, and then just stuck with it, he seems to be doing well on it, he likes them both, but his poo's are much more golden now, he keeps showing me :lol:
i also wanted him on a less fattening food :oops: im such a fussy bunny mummy

Oh right, kool :)

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm still in the process of changing Lewis' food over from the muslei type stuff that he was on when I got him :)

Back