• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

casper now has his OWN digging pot

beccimarie

Mama Doe
scince my last post (when casper destroyed the plants) i decided he could do with his own digging pot..

P174401_17-06-10.jpg

For me?... really my my own .. *dig dig* :D

P1744_17-06-10.jpg

:love::love: mummy i love my dig dig pot :love::love:

great photo! Very funny! :lol::lol:

I love the fact he has to have his own pot! If I did that for mine, they'd ignore their pot and still go for my plants!

Awwwww :love: What is it in the pot? I want to give my bun something to dig in :)

its just the good soil you get from any shop i got the good quality stuff as its moist he seems to like it more when its good mud haha! he rolls around everyday in it now infact.. he is doing it now!

great photo! Very funny! :lol::lol:

I love the fact he has to have his own pot! If I did that for mine, they'd ignore their pot and still go for my plants!

:lol: he is very good but he likes his pot more as theres no plants to get in the way of him rolling :p think he likes to be muddy :lol: @take that mum for grooming me yesterday!

we had a dig-dig pot as we dont have muddy garden more clay so for xmas last year santa brought us one (won a childs sand pit frog off ebay) and filled it with mud and now we have a dig-dig pot and tent when mummy props the lid up!
you should ask santa for a frog!

we had a dig-dig pot as we dont have muddy garden more clay so for xmas last year santa brought us one (won a childs sand pit frog off ebay) and filled it with mud and now we have a dig-dig pot and tent when mummy props the lid up!
you should ask santa for a frog!

:love: thats poppys and caspers xmas presant sorted! he would love a big dig-dig :love:

Back