• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Spenser got caught in the rain!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Sensible boy popped into his tunnel. :D I would happily have rushed to his rescue, but we could both have got very wet as he dislikes being caught and it can take several minutes. :roll: Anyone else's buns get caught in the rain today?

P9110421.jpg

Poor Spenser has now been put to his hutch as the showers are getting increasingly severe and prolonged. :( He quite likes his hutch now that he has learnt how to use the stairs and has much more space. :)

Awwww he's alright in there I think, we had rain this morning but, this afternoon just cloud and 'threatening' rain.

Awwwhh! He looks mighty peeved with the weather there! :lol::love:

Mine all sit out in the rain. Barley's a nightmare as he's a cashmere X and his fur does all sorts of crazy things in wet weather. :roll:

Mine all sit out in the rain. Barley's a nightmare as he's a cashmere X and his fur does all sorts of crazy things in wet weather. :roll:

Interesting, bunnies sitting in the rain seems to be not uncommon. :? Spenser has quite long fur and gets bedraggled very quickly. :( He did have a run around and a nibble of the wet grass after the first shower tonight. :love:

Back