• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I woke up this morning to find...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... poo on my desk! Of all places. They only worked out how to get up there yesterday when I walked in to find Smoo sat by my PC monitor scoffing what I though was safely hidden food... :roll:
And this morning poo everywhere. It was Grim and his tummy is making the loudest noises ever (post in health section if anyone can give advice) but seriously, if you have diarrhoea, why do it on my desk?! I'm work at eight till the early hours of the morning so I thought I'd have a nice relaxing afternoon playing my xbox but instead I've been scrubbing, my desk, my carpet, my PC and wires and now I'm off to clean Grim's bum.

And I'll probably be going to the vets...

Ugh not nice! Especially after a long shift!

Hope you managed to get it all off and hope Grims ok. Sending lots of vibes xxxx

I'm still working on his bum... He really hates me poking about but there's loads of it. It can't be comfortable and I can't leave him like that when I go to work. I'm going to put them in the hutch while I'm at work just in case he's eaten something in my room that I've missed. Then I can do a proper search and clean tomorrow. They're free ranging in the garden right now. My room smelled awful!

Oh goodness, poor you ... and poor bunny. Is Smoo OK? Wonder what could have upset Grim so much. :?

Smoo's fine thanks. Having her usual afternoon nap. And so is Grim, he's running about all over the place... :?

That's good. I love the video of Grimlock playing with the washing, by the way. Hope you have no nasty surprises after your next shift! :wave:

Back