• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits do you have?

How many rabbits do you have?

Votes: 9 12.9%

Votes: 19 27.1%

Votes: 5 7.1%

Votes: 12 17.1%

Votes: 6 8.6%

Votes: 5 7.1%

Votes: 3 4.3%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 14+

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
:wave: Hi everyone I was just wondering how many bunnies you have? I have 4. Brother and sister- Tinkerbell and Mischief and Jasper and Blossom my dutch bunnies. :love: So I have 2 pairs and both are happily in love. :) So how many do you have? :D I wonder what the average will be. ;)

17 but one hopefully going to a new home soon (is currently a foster, but if that bonding fails, he will stay here).

I just have Spenser - it took me 8 months to convince my parents that I REALLY wanted a rabbit. Not having any experience of pets, I was hesitant of doing bonding, and was not aware then that some rescues would do this for you. Spenser seems pretty happy on his own, but at some point in the future I would like another bunny, or if he prefers to remain single, another pair. It would be ultimately up to my parents though - it's their garden!

Back