• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter coats...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
... think mine are startin to grow theirs. I love them when their all fuzzy wuzzy - like little bumble bees!! One good thing about winter I s'pose!!

Anybody else noticed a change in bunnies fur?

This will be my first winter as a bunny mummy. :D:D:D Spenser is currently having his first moult. :roll::roll: I expected him to moult earlier in the summer, not now that the days are getting shorter and the nights cooler. :? He is quite a fluffball at the best of times, so the winter couat situation could be very interesting indeed. :wave:

My 2 started moulting last week :) I love the snuggly winter coats, it makes them look all round and cute.

Luckys fur is everywhere! OH is chomping on antihistamines and sneezing all over the place! :lol:

ruby is moulting. Reggies fur is still short. Don't know what his coat will be like as he was inside last winter and his coat is fairly short. Rubys is all fuzzy. She has a lot of fur!

Back