• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

But mummy pweesee??

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Pwesse mummy let me out! I pwomise iz won't be a naughty boy and runz off and stayz out all night like last night!! pweese

61781_1634053329848_1192116864_1766741_4579895_n.jpg

Bless him! :love::love::love: My friend's rabbit escaped and was out overnight last Saturday. My heart still goes pitter-patter at the thought. :shock:

noo i dnt :( not allowed a shed he's in a 5ft double hutch tho but is out in the garden everyday :) x

That's what my bunny has. He's only just learnt to go up and down the stairs, so at least he has a bit more room to stretch his paws. He's quite a big bunny and if I could turn the clock back I think I might have campaigned for a shed. Do keep us posted with any more mischief from Cruchie - he looks such a darling. :love::love::love:

That's what my bunny has. He's only just learnt to go up and down the stairs, so at least he has a bit more room to stretch his paws. He's quite a big bunny and if I could turn the clock back I think I might have campaigned for a shed. Do keep us posted with any more mischief from Cruchie - he looks such a darling. :love::love::love:

lol not a day goes by when he is not in mischief! so far this week he has, got into my mums veg patch and eaten the top of the carrots! squeeeeshed into the chicken pen and had fun with the chickens! dug into the run with one of my other males!!

and refused to be caught and had to stay out all night ! lol x

lol not a day goes by when he is not in mischief! so far this week he has, got into my mums veg patch and eaten the top of the carrots! squeeeeshed into the chicken pen and had fun with the chickens! dug into the run with one of my other males!!

and refused to be caught and had to stay out all night ! lol x

He's what you call a 'pickle' - but a sweet pickle :love:

Back