• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Castiel and Ruby...

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Are trying to figure out if they can fit under the couch. They love jumping up on the couch then onto the table, and trying to get down the back, now they keep sticking their little noses under the couch and trying to judge whether they could fit their entire bodies under. I wonder if they get stuck if the fire brigade would believe me and come out?? Or just think I was mad?

Are trying to figure out if they can fit under the couch. They love jumping up on the couch then onto the table, and trying to get down the back, now they keep sticking their little noses under the couch and trying to judge whether they could fit their entire bodies under. I wonder if they get stuck if the fire brigade would believe me and come out?? Or just think I was mad?

Well, if they do, let me know if the fire brigade come out. If the fire brigade make calls for bunnies stuck under the sofa I know a couple of black ones who are getting stuffed under on purpose!! I likes firemen I do!!:oops:

Well, if they do, let me know if the fire brigade come out. If the fire brigade make calls for bunnies stuck under the sofa I know a couple of black ones who are getting stuffed under on purpose!! I likes firemen I do!!:oops:

:lol::lol: put the piggies under as well then they'll have to stay even longer ;)

hehe mine do this too! It's the cutest thing when they keep sticking their heads in then backing out again if they think they won't fit!

Stop it, stop it ... now I want house bunnies, and that wouldn't be allowed - NO WAY! :(

I had a whole fire engine full of hunky firemen come out to the community centre where I was producing a panto once, cos it was raining so hard the backstage area flooded. I had fun out the back with them whilst everyone else was onstage and oblivious to the whole thing :lol:

I had a whole fire engine full of hunky firemen come out to the community centre where I was producing a panto once, cos it was raining so hard the backstage area flooded. I had fun out the back with them whilst everyone else was onstage and oblivious to the whole thing :lol:

Hmmm. Flooding. Or OR.... they're bound to come out for a small child, say a P3, with their head stuck between railings..... just one of the perks of the job!!

Back