• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover the hoover set a new record!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Clover loves his food - we call him 'Clover the Hoover' :lol:

Today I let the boys pick their own Fenugreek Crunchies out of the pot (a risky business, Dan is liable to bite your finger off by mistake, and Buttercup likes to pull the pot out of your hand...)

Clover has been known to pick 2 up in one go - today he managed 5!!! He grabbed his usual 2, and 3 others were sandwiched between them (he wasn't too pleased when I put the 3 back in the pot, even tho I let him keep the extra 2nd one :lol:).

Guilt-trip, guilt-trip, guilt-trip ... I still haven't bought my otherwise spoilt rabbit fenugreek cruchies. :oops::oops::oops: I wouldn't put it past him to turn up his nose at them just to spite me. :lol:

Guilt-trip, guilt-trip, guilt-trip ... I still haven't bought my otherwise spoilt rabbit fenugreek cruchies. :oops::oops::oops: I wouldn't put it past him to turn up his nose at them just to spite me. :lol:

me neither :lol: but by the sounds of it they turn your bunnies wild! I like to call Harvey Dyson, I bring them their veg in a big mixing bowl and he puts his paws in the bowl and pulls it out of my hands

Clover the Hoover :lol: I'm not sure why that makes me laugh so much.

Apache likes to wear the treat jar on his head sometimes :roll: Trying to get the last delicious pieces from the bottom.

Lola jumps and tries to knock it out of your hand with her front paws and sends it scattering all over the place. Then she looks at you all confused when there's nothing in her bowl!!!

Back