• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Please before he chews everything!

AshnGrace

Young Bun
:wave: my rabbit has started chewing everything in my landlords house. (kiss goodbye to my deposit!) :( I have provided him with so many things toys favoured etc to chew on. But he wants to chew my internet cables despite trying to cover them and strap/stick them out of his way! :shock: Please can someone give me some suggestions on how to get him to chew the things hes meant to!

i have pinned sheets and towels to all the walls that Alvin has access to.. dont look great but the important stuff is protected :D:D:D

Holly likes wooden door frames and Alvin loves wallpaper, neither bother with a sheet ;)

Lucky went through this and it was a nightmare - he chewed everything.

We moved him into the outhouse and gave him a bigger living area and it's like he knows that anything in the outhouse is fair game and when he comes into the house, he's on his best behaviour. He loves cwtching up with us to watch the TV. :lol:

We tried putting things in his way to stop him getting at wallpaper etc but he can be a determined little thing!

Back