• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteer at Windwhistle Rescue on Sunday 5 December Update 155

raine

Warren Veteran
Just to remind everyone that we are going to Alice's to help out for the day.

Confirmed to date

Raine
Candiflare
Hurricanhoney
Zizi
Sam Spice
Sunny Bunnies

Teflon may look in as she is starting uni the next day

If anyone else wants to come from Oxford, they can come in my car.

We need lots more to come. Chance to meet forum members and also give Alice some valuable help.

Last edited:
I wish I could help Lorraine, but sadly I've got too much on in the coming weeks to be able to get away.

Hope you find some more help soon.

Oh exciting! I have been reminded by my Mum that my brother is going to Uni on that date, so I will have to check what time they are leaving as I will need to say goodbye to him first! So I might be a little late. We should wear nametags :lol:

Dont worry Zizi, whenever you get there will be great.

Sal aka, Sunny Bunnies, has confirmed she is there on Sundays and will be there on the 19th too.

Mazda is going to try and get up too.... and Alices helpers, Donna and Ellie, are there most Saturdays.

Oh, and Bobby says, he cant wait to try and jump in all our cars and love us all ! :p Hes sooooo cute!! :love::love: (Alices biggest dog)

Thats good if Mazda can get there.

the 19th is a Sunday so we wont get to meet the helpers who go on Saturday.

I've got an exam on Sunday - i will find out what time it is. It's about an hour and a half from me but hoping to visit soon anyway to try and find Lucky a wife - if i am approved as a suitable bunny mummy. :) What help will you need? Would you need help from my little helpers aged 10 and 14? :lol:

I've got an exam on Sunday - i will find out what time it is. It's about an hour and a half from me but hoping to visit soon anyway to try and find Lucky a wife - if i am approved as a suitable bunny mummy. :) What help will you need? Would you need help from my little helpers aged 10 and 14? :lol:

Everyone's welcome, including short ones:lol:

Waiting for a list from Alice as to what needs doing, but cleaning bunnies out will be on it.

Everyone's welcome, including short ones:lol:

Waiting for a list from Alice as to what needs doing, but cleaning bunnies out will be on it.

Lol! I'm sure they'll love it!

I am having trouble finding out when my exam is though. I should know by Tuesday evening tho.

Back