• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rascal's ears are back to normal!

Zara

Mama Doe
after a fortnight of him having helicopter ears he obviously decided that the half-lop look didn't suit him and his ear has popped right back up again :love: I'm pretty relieved, I'd love him whatever his ears do but he looked rather silly with one up and one down :lol:

:love:That's good, although my friend's rabbit is a one up and one down bunny, and I think she's REALLY sweet. :love::love:

:lol: half up half down are my favourites, Ruby has half up half down, I push her lop ear back down when she puts it up :oops::D

You may find that the 1 ear lops when he gets hot. They direct blood into their ears to cool off, & the weaker ear gets too heavy to hold up. It's nothing to worry about.

My bun is mixed breed with a lot of lop in him.
He can be anything from both up, to helicopter, to both lop. I love his ears for all occasions.

Back