• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle time at the zoo

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Castiel and Ruby: We is snuggled on the couch

DSCI0381.jpg

Harvey: I has two wives to snuggle it's a tough job but someone's got to do it. Here I is with Jasmine.

DSCI0403-1.jpg

And Daphne.

DSCI0421.jpg

Brilliant pics - I am getting broody for more bunnies. :?:love: I have a sneaking, instinctive feeling that my lad is perfectly happy on his own too. :? He seems quite happy with me and my parents (especially me) dancing attendance on him. :oops::oops::oops:

:love: Beautiful!
How is zero doing? xxx

He is hopping around quite happily. I'm so glad I didn't book him in for an amputation today as the vet suggested! I can't take snuggle pics of him and Lucy too easily, they are so nosy every time I come near their room they stop what they're doing and run up to the baby gate :lol: xxx

He is hopping around quite happily. I'm so glad I didn't book him in for an amputation today as the vet suggested! I can't take snuggle pics of him and Lucy too easily, they are so nosy every time I come near their room they stop what they're doing and run up to the baby gate :lol: xxx

Awwww nicola he is recovering well, bless him im so pleased. xxxxxxxxx

Brilliant pics - I am getting broody for more bunnies. :?:love: I have a sneaking, instinctive feeling that my lad is perfectly happy on his own too. :? He seems quite happy with me and my parents (especially me) dancing attendance on him. :oops::oops::oops:

:lol: I always thought Castiel and Zero were happy enough as single bunnies, but the change in them since I bonded them with their wifey buns has just been amazing. They are both much more affectionate towards me as well :love::love::love: I know this is what some people worry about when getting a wifey for their buns!

Awwww nicola he is recovering well, bless him im so pleased. xxxxxxxxx

:) me too. I guess he might need the amputation, if not now then in a few weeks or months, but I have to give him a chance to heal, all bunnies are different. The vet as good as told me Jasmine and Daphne wouldn't make it when they opened up their spay wounds, and they bounced back as if nothing had happened xxxxxxxxxxx

:) me too. I guess he might need the amputation, if not now then in a few weeks or months, but I have to give him a chance to heal, all bunnies are different. The vet as good as told me Jasmine and Daphne wouldn't make it when they opened up their spay wounds, and they bounced back as if nothing had happened xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats what i mean vets arent always right are they?
fingers crossed he continues to improve. xxxxxxx

Thats what i mean vets arent always right are they?
fingers crossed he continues to improve. xxxxxxx

So true :) although I do have a lot of respect for my current vet, but he takes these things into consideration, that bunnies are all different. Thank you :) xxxxxxx

So true :) although I do have a lot of respect for my current vet, but he takes these things into consideration, that bunnies are all different. Thank you :) xxxxxxx

Get well soon zero! xxx
I know im not a bun but i broke 3 toes and dislocated one 3 years ago :oops: xxx

Lets just say the air was a lovely shade of blue :roll:
It was the day after my mother in law died and i ended up having to walk into church with one shoe off, i bet she was laughing at me :D xxx

Aww bless ya. The moral of the story is - don't run anywhere! xxx

Back