• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anya's getting all grown up

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
on way to us ..
IMG_0014.jpg

when we first got her home ..
SAM_2677-1.jpg

SAM_2713.jpg

bonding with Rose (she is smaller than Rose :shock:)
SAM_2688.jpg

SAM_2725.jpg

SAM_2736.jpg

SAM_2817.jpg

a few weeks ago ..
SAM_3442.jpg

where I find her most mornings :oops::love:
SAM_3752.jpg

now ..
IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

Goodness, she has fairly come on, and overtaken your dainty lady Rose. :love:Rose looks quite protective of her then little friend in the photo where she is stretched out in front of Anya. :love:

I have my eye on Rose :love::love::love::love: She would look lovely with my 2 nethies :p

I keep coming back for a peak, she is definately top of my steal list..

I have my eye on Rose :love::love::love::love: She would look lovely with my 2 nethies :p

I keep coming back for a peak, she is definately top of my steal list..

hehe aww thankies :D, she is such a moody moo tho :oops:, cause she can't see very well, if one of the buns give her a fright she will give them a nip, but its as if they understand why she does it and just toddle off not bothered lol :lol:

Does she sit nice to be groomed? :wave: My rabbit only likes having his back brushed. If I try to do his front he tries to eat the brush. :lol::lol::lol:

Does she sit nice to be groomed? :wave: My rabbit only likes having his back brushed. If I try to do his front he tries to eat the brush. :lol::lol::lol:

most of the time :D, sometimes I finish put her down for a run about & she jumps back up :lol:, but other days she just takes the huff & wriggles & wriggles :lol::lol:

Back