• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbitless

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i'll be rabbitless this time next week :shock: :cry: i'll miss my boy, ive never left him since i got him, and never been away for 4 years, as couldn't face to leave my rabbits or garden :oops:

I can sympathise, although I've only been a bunny mummy for four and a half months. :oops::oops: I usually go away for a couple of weekends, then a week with my parents in August, but haven't done so this year. Spenser is quite spoilt, so I wouldn't want him to be just fed by a friend or neighbour, and I don't think there are so many boarding places for bunnies in Scotland.

It's hard isn't it :(

Due to some complications when I took on this job I ended up having to put my four rabbits into boarding for three weeks while I moved house and got settled, and I'd never been away from them for more than 2 nights before, it was a nightmare :(

At least you're going somewhere nice though so will take your mind off it a little, and you can be sure he's well looked after too :) which is what always worries me about leaving them.

last time I was rabbitless was last summer :shock:, but then I only had the one (Smokey) so mom looked after him while me & Oh went to my nana & granda's caravan for 2 weeks, but she phoned me evernight to say how he was :oops:, I couldn't do that now though, my mom couldn't handle all 10 I don't think :lol::lol:

Back