• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion and Clover would like to show you...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....their mini garden!

Dandelion: Nanny made us a garden built on to our aviary, cos in the winter the big lawn turns into a bog. This is what it looks like.

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010005.jpg

Clover: I can eat the grass!

Dandelion: Nanny also started making shutters for the aviary.

Clover: We can't eat those, tho.

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010006.jpg

Dandelion: This is me sitting on the grass.

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010040.jpg

Clover: And me sitting on the grass - I ate lots of it!

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010013.jpg

Dandelion: We've got a special little door that opens between the aviary and the garden.

Clover: I've eaten some of the frame!

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010012.jpg

Dandelion: This was us watching Nanny work.

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010032.jpg

Dandelion: And Blackberry watching Nanny too.

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010017.jpg

Dandelion: Buttercup slept through it all :roll:

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010051.jpg

Yay - lucky boys! :D:D:D Will you do your art-work in there, Dandelion? I'm very pleased with my teeth-brushing bunny. :D:D:D

Yay - lucky boys! :D:D:D Will you do your art-work in there, Dandelion? I'm very pleased with my teeth-brushing bunny. :D:D:D

Dandelion: There is a little bit of garden that you can't see in the photos - it goes behind the wall. Nanny has put a roof on that bit so that I can paint in there....as long as Clover doesn't eat the easel :?

Aww, that's a cute little garden :love:

They do look a bit disapproving though. Porobably thinking ' I hope we're not expected to mow the lawn' :lol:

I came back for another look :love: .... the photo of the two boys watching Nanny at work - surely nobody, not even Mummy, could tell them apart in that one? :?:?:?

I came back for another look :love: .... the photo of the two boys watching Nanny at work - surely nobody, not even Mummy, could tell them apart in that one? :?:?:?

I second that. I LOVE your pics and stories, but do often wonder if there are really four, or if you are just really good with photoshop! They are so similar (all totally adorable!).

I second that. I LOVE your pics and stories, but do often wonder if there are really four, or if you are just really good with photoshop! They are so similar (all totally adorable!).

Two big boys and two little boys living in pairs, but if Blackberry really wants to spoil us she surely has a photo with all four in it? ;)

Back