• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rose and Martha said...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
.....it was too dark and yukky today to get out of bed!

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010003.jpg

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010001.jpg

What fine guinea girls! :love::love: I've been wondering what you looked like as your are mentioned on the signiature but I've never seen a photo of you. :wave:

What fine guinea girls! :love::love: I've been wondering what you looked like as your are mentioned on the signiature but I've never seen a photo of you. :wave:

Rose: Thank you! Aunty took a rather unflattering picture of me there - it makes me look like I've got a spare tyre :shock:

Rose: Thank you! Aunty took a rather unflattering picture of me there - it makes me look like I've got a spare tyre :shock:

It does rather ... you are rather larger than some of the other guinea pigs who have been posted on the Forum, but I just assumed you had grown a winter coat of thick fur early. :wave:

It does rather ... you are rather larger than some of the other guinea pigs who have been posted on the Forum, but I just assumed you had grown a winter coat of thick fur early. :wave:

:lol: She looks fatter because she had been lying on her side, but lifted her head up when I took the photo (although she is averse to exercise and addicted to eating!)

Back