• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's new toy ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... cannot compete with a bowl of pellets! The jingle dumbell is to replace one he broke by throwing it as his water dish. :roll::roll::roll:

P9100420.jpg

Ungrateful little monkey! :lol:

Have you tried scatter feeding his pellets? It's a great way to add enrichment, as it's how he's naturally eat - hopping around and 'foraging'.

Ungrateful little monkey! :lol:

Have you tried scatter feeding his pellets? It's a great way to add enrichment, as it's how he's naturally eat - hopping around and 'foraging'.

No, I haven't tried it with pellets yet. Spenser sometimes indicates a preference for scatter feeding by tipping up his bowl of greens (particularly if it doesn't contain either of his two favourites, curly kale and flat leaf parsley).

No, I haven't tried it with pellets yet. Spenser sometimes indicates a preference for scatter feeding by tipping up his bowl of greens (particularly if it doesn't contain either of his two favourites, curly kale and flat leaf parsley).

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have just served Spenser a bowl of spring greens, broccoli, carrot and rocket. What did he do? Had a sniff to establish there was no curly kale or parsley, then turned his back on it and began nibbling a cardboard box. I love him to bits, but honestly ... :roll::roll::roll:

Aww, hello Spenser (got the name right this time!)
I'm never sure with those jingle ball things whether they like them or hate them and are trying to throw them away :lol:

He's gorgeous :love: Loxxy never touches the jingle ball that came in her egg thingmebob treat toy, but she does want one of those tunnel things! Was going to buy one of those today, just ran out of time.

I'm never sure with those jingle ball things whether they like them or hate them and are trying to throw them away :lol:

I'm not sure if he likes it or not, but he does like moving things about - if I don't give him toys, he rearranges his food and water dishes, which can get a bit messy.:roll::roll::roll: He has a habit of putting toys in his water bowl when he has finished playing with them for the night - not so good with the wooden ones as they tend to disintegrate. He keeps me on my toes, bless him. :love:

Blackberry has one of these and she loves it :) She decided to throw it around at 5am for an entire hour a few weeks back...she is now only allowed it during the day :oops:

:love::love: he's lovely, his coat looks so shiny! :love: what a little monkey :lol: Harvey loves to throw things as well

Back