• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Bonded pair - Falkirk

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Collielover

Physical Description Daisy is Brown and White large frenchie lop George is A Frenchie lop cross who is Brown
Temperament Easy to handle and always looking for attention . they both love there food and are always cuddled up together
Age 2-3
Sex Bonded pair female and male
Neuter Status neauterd
Vaccination Status
Health: both in great health was vet checked 6 weeks ago and passed with no prooblems
Type of home wanted: Large hutch or a shed with a large area to move about in as these too love there space to munch away at the grass ..Or a indoor set up
Reason for rehoming Were brought into the rescue with another 3 as there previce owner was finding things to much for herself they have been a pleasure to have here but I feel its time for them to move on to there forever home . Will miss them

100_0961.jpg

100_0977.jpg

100_0957-1.jpg

100_0959-1.jpg

Shaz pleaseeeeeeeeeeee have them as I know you really really want them . They have been here since April I think its time they moved on

I cant, much as i want them i have decided no more. Must be strong :lol:

Im sure they will find a great new home soon though.

bumping this lovly couple up there still looking for somone to take them on . They are a lovely couple so laid back like most frenchis I know

Bumping ths up I have had this pair 6 months so far looking for a forever home for them. Somone out there must want them

They are absolutley gorgeous. It is a kiss of death looking at the rehome section as I always see such lovely rabbits. My widowed little Flopsy does need some company but Im a bit unsure if she would accept 2 rabbits. mmm what to do.

have three rabbits or have you looked at Twiglet/Teddy who is looking for a wife he has been in the rescue since easter and is a lovely gentleman and s easy to handle ect

Back