• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magicooo

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
IMG_2103-2.jpg

:lol: :lol:
Where did you get your buns from? xxx

hmmm, got Smokey from my local petshop, he was for my 17th bday & started the obsession

got Magic from the same place, but she was from a breeder who never wanted her because she had to many white hairs so was dumped at the pet shop :roll:

Buffy & Angel are from p@H,

Xander & Rose from a breeder,

Sonny & Storm were a Rescue

Spike was dumped on from my aunty ... "he viscious" :censored::censored::censored::censored:, he is the most friendly bun you could ever meet, would lick you to death :lol::lol:

then Anya from a breeder :love:

hmmm, got Smokey from my local petshop, he was for my 17th bday & started the obsession

got Magic from the same place, but she was from a breeder who never wanted her because she had to many white hairs so was dumped at the pet shop :roll:

Buffy & Angel are from p@H,

Xander & Rose from a breeder,

Sonny & Storm were a Rescue

Spike was dumped on from my aunty ... "he viscious" :censored::censored::censored::censored:, he is the most friendly bun you could ever meet, would lick you to death :lol::lol:

then Anya from a breeder :love:

Awwwww you absolutley adore them dont you. xxx

Back