• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at mah noooose

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
"Mah fowster mum says I az a cooote noose"
Jesster080910004.jpg

"...and its vewwy clean. Wot yous finks?"
Jesster080910005.jpg

"She says I looks like I az been in dah wishwashymafingy I iz so bwite and clean" :D
Jesster080910008.jpg

I really REALLy want him, but it would have to be a three, and if it doesn't work I would have no room for him :cry:

Oh would it work?? :?

Only one way to find out ;)

I have been thinking about jester for what seems like months now, but I am also very very scared of my two falling out if the bond does not go according to plan :cry:.. Don't know what to do for the best as I have no room for a single bunneh

and also Jester is outdoor not sure if that would be a prob as he would have to be indoor with us.

I have been thinking about jester for what seems like months now, but I am also very very scared of my two falling out if the bond does not go according to plan :cry:.. Don't know what to do for the best as I have no room for a single bunneh

and also Jester is outdoor not sure if that would be a prob as he would have to be indoor with us.

He used to be very timid but has improved no end and LOVES human attention. He comes inside the house 3-4 times a week for a mad hour before bedtime. He binkies like crazy and charges around the sitting room. I think you could say he likes it inside ;)

Is this Jester?

He looks gorgeous!

He really is Graham and his personality is even more gorgeous. We totally adore him and when he does eventually find his special forever home Chris and I will have a HUGE Jester shaped hole in our lives. He is a very gentle but also cheeky bunny who wouldn't hurt a fly and just wants to love and be loved. :love:

He used to be very timid but has improved no end and LOVES human attention. He comes inside the house 3-4 times a week for a mad hour before bedtime. He binkies like crazy and charges around the sitting room. I think you could say he likes it inside ;)

Okay well I am def interested, its just the bond thing you see?? Bobby is quite scary when it comes to bonding, took a long time with Carlo (Jill did it for me, thank god). Sounds like Carlo and Jester don't only share the same colours but sounds like the same temprement as well. But the prob is they would HAVE to be a bonded three, I really have no room for a single bun.. I am not sure if I am being sensible here or not :?

Okay well I am def interested, its just the bond thing you see?? Bobby is quite scary when it comes to bonding, took a long time with Carlo (Jill did it for me, thank god). Sounds like Carlo and Jester don't only share the same colours but sounds like the same temprement as well. But the prob is they would HAVE to be a bonded three, I really have no room for a single bun.. I am not sure if I am being sensible here or not :?

Have a chat with Jill & a good think :) xx

....but I really can't think of a better home for him ;)

Hi Fluffers and Jester:wave: Had a think my dear and I am fraid we are going to have to wait a while, we are considering moving next year to a bigger abode. If my little dumpling you are still looking for your forever home then, I will def take you, because I will have room to keep you seperate if you don't get on with the gruesome twosome:love: This is NOT a no though.:wave:

Hi Fluffers and Jester:wave: Had a think my dear and I am fraid we are going to have to wait a while, we are considering moving next year to a bigger abode. If my little dumpling you are still looking for your forever home then, I will def take you, because I will have room to keep you seperate if you don't get on with the gruesome twosome:love: This is NOT a no though.:wave:

Maybe you could try it out and if it doesnt work out he could go back to his foster home? Obviously you'd have to speak to them first, im not sure what rescues policies are on this :?

I WANT you to have him!!

Hello :wave: Completely understand and that's absolutely fine. I believe these things are either meant to happen or not :) Your own buns have to come first. You are being very sensible ;) xx

Back