• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxes Poo

mollyjoker

Mama Doe
Sorry about this but can anyone give me some detail about what this looks like colour ,how large.I have been working away for a week and left the rest of the family to look after the 2 buns .Did not get their usual TLC or Free range time but were fine and went mad when they heard my voice.Anyway after having them free range i was inspecting the garden and found some poo i did not recognise hence the question.Have never seen foxes around and my 2 like a stamp so probaly would have heard them.Anyway nice to be back though i was on RU most nights .I was devastated to hear about Lilly Hope very very sad.:love:

:wave:Discovered what this mysterious poo is.
Hedgehogs, have seen them in the garden before but never on the lawn.
Did not think it was anything to do with a fox as have never seen any around here.So ca:wave:n sleep easily tonight,

:wave:Discovered what this mysterious poo is.
Hedgehogs, have seen them in the garden before but never on the lawn.
Did not think it was anything to do with a fox as have never seen any around here.So ca:wave:n sleep easily tonight,

Awww thats good, I think the poo depends on what they've eaten I'd say, cat muck is similar sometimes I think to fox poo .:wave:

The only time ive seen fox poo is when its pancaked onto my dogs fur when she decides its a great idea to roll in it. Its the most vile stench and really dark :evil:

I've seen runny ones that smell really musky and rank - almost that smell of a homeless person who hasn't washed for a few months. It's a smell you taste :shock:

The solid ones i've seen seem to have a lot of hair in them, and they smell but not as strong as the runny ones :lol:

Back