• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pesky oomins

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
I went out to check on the buns and although the run lid was shut and everything appeared normal - I couldn't see Bouncer anywhere :shock:

This was all I could see inside
Bouncermakeshisownhouse009.jpg

and then.... around the other side I walked...
Bouncermakeshisownhouse008.jpg

...have you spotted him yet?
Bouncermakeshisownhouse003.jpg

Bouncer: "dees pesky oomins, wot is wong wiv dem, day always wakies me ups, I az spent aaages getting mah owse comfy and just gone sleepsies and day stick dah fingy in mah face wot goes snaps and wakes meh" :roll::?
Bouncermakeshisownhouse001.jpg

"wot doos yous want oomin? I iz having mah naps. Yous best ave some nom noms wiv yous or I not be appy"
Bouncermakeshisownhouse005.jpg

"No got nom noms? :shock::evil: Hmpf! Doos not darken mah doors agains wivout dah noms"
Bouncermakeshisownhouse006.jpg

Bouncer: "Fankoos, oomins say dis lots but I iz still waiting for my for-evv-oor ome to lives in :( I twy to do dah funny fings and makes dah oomins laff but still dah pass me byes" :cry:

"mah foster mum loves meh lots and lots and says I iz a real cuddle fluffster :roll::oops: but weely I needz a speshull owse to lives in wiv lots of space to doos dah weely beeg binkees & flops wot I likes doin lots" :D

Bouncer: "Fankoos, oomins say dis lots but I iz still waiting for my for-evv-oor ome to lives in :( I twy to do dah funny fings and makes dah oomins laff but still dah pass me byes" :cry:

"mah foster mum loves meh lots and lots and says I iz a real cuddle fluffster :roll::oops: but weely I needz a speshull owse to lives in wiv lots of space to doos dah weely beeg binkees & flops wot I likes doin lots" :D

Oh Bouncer, why has no-one picked you yet :(

If i was closer and had the outside spaces, i'd let you live here, but i just don't!

Sorry little fella. You look stunning btw. You keep doing those big binkys and flops and im sure someone will pick you!

Bouncer you are a lovely, lovely bunny. :love: I really hope that forever home comes along soon. :wave:

"Fankoo, I dooos too. Its ok where I iz and dah oomins are nice to me and give me noms (doh me finks more wud be good) but I finks somewhere else maybe wivs som weely big spaces and fings to play wiv (destroy) :lol: would be good toos".

Just wondering if Bouncer likes to eat his cardboard boxes? My rabbit, Spenser, used to like sleeping in his boxes (like Bouncer was trying to do, but now he can manage the stairs in his hutch he has his afternoon doze downstairs before he goes out to the run. His main use for the box in the run is now, yes, you've guessed it, destruction - I like a bunny with character! :love:

Just wondering if Bouncer likes to eat his cardboard boxes? My rabbit, Spenser, used to like sleeping in his boxes (like Bouncer was trying to do, but now he can manage the stairs in his hutch he has his afternoon doze downstairs before he goes out to the run. His main use for the box in the run is now, yes, you've guessed it, destruction - I like a bunny with character! :love:

:lol: He he, no Bouncer isn't so interested in chewing cardboard. Phone wires, now that's a different story...... :roll: :lol:

:lol: He he, no Bouncer isn't so interested in chewing cardboard. Phone wires, now that's a different story...... :roll: :lol:

I expect Spenser would find cardboard a bit tame if he lived inside. He's been in the conseravtory a few times, but there is no phone there and I unplugged the lamps before I brought him in. He did manage to empty the clothes-peg bag! :lol::lol::lol:

P8210418.jpg

I expect Spenser would find cardboard a bit tame if he lived inside. He's been in the conseravtory a few times, but there is no phone there and I unplugged the lamps before I brought him in. He did manage to empty the clothes-peg bag! :lol::lol::lol:

P8210418.jpg

:lol::lol: Bless him :love:

Back