• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pfft to my Dopey

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I've ben bonding Lightning and the Dopeys and its going great. They have all just merged together nicely. Lots of snuggles, lots of grooming (although Lightning is not grooming yet, but the Dopeys are), very minimal humping. They have been together 24 hours now with no problems (after having done lots of dates with no problems).

Except for the fact that a Dopey has decided it would be a great day to stop eating (for reasons unknown, but I suspect teethies). I have a vets appointment for drooling Sandy later, and after calling the vets I can also take this trio. I'm so miffed. Why today?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

pfft Dopey pfft. I don't even know which Dopey I am pffting though because I can't tell them apart :lol:

She's had some metacam and I syringed some fluids so hopefully she will pick up soon. She's not cool or anything and is currently all snuggled up with Lightning. Hopefully she will eat before the vets appointment.

Thanks guys :D That worked a treat!

Now I have a problem.

The phone rang, so I went to answer it, and by the time I came back both Dopeys were up and eating. Marvellous! but I can't tell them apart so how do I know who to get checked over at the vets?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks guys :D That worked a treat!

Now I have a problem.

The phone rang, so I went to answer it, and by the time I came back both Dopeys were up and eating. Marvellous! but I can't tell them apart so how do I know who to get checked over at the vets?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:lol::lol::lol:

Close your eyes, clap your hands 3 times, spin around and pick up the first dopey that comes to hand!:lol::lol::lol::lol::wave:

Great plan eh? :)

Eeeeek. :shock: Shove a syringe in front of them both and see which one looks most miffed - that'll be the one you syringed earlier. ;) :lol:

Good luck with your dilemma. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, those are pretty much my options. I'm glad Dopey feels better but I wish I had put food colouring on the ill one when she felt rough so I knew which one she was (had to do that when one had a dental before).

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, those are pretty much my options. I'm glad Dopey feels better but I wish I had put food colouring on the ill one when she felt rough so I knew which one she was (had to do that when one had a dental before).

The coloured dopey would of licked it off by the time you got to it, just to confuse matters! :lol:

Dont think i've ever seen the dopeys, or maybe i have and not realised it. I feel like that they are so cute and not know it!

Dopeys (all old pictures)

Dopeys311.jpg

20081227_99.jpg

033.jpg

:love: okay, i have! Didnt remember them. :oops:

One has a slightly larger face than the other, thats the only distinguishing feature, but they are old pics and that may have changed?

Yes, Dopey 1 used to weigh exactly 0.2kg more than Dopey 2, even when they lost and gained weight, it was always the same. However since losing Cloud and their diet being more suitable they now weigh the exact same :| And Dopey 1 has lost her dewlap.

When they are not moulting you can sometimes look at their heads and tell, or when they ar emoutling sometimes you can use the moult lines as a guide, but right now they both have stupid eyebrows and thats not a way to tell them apart.

I've already lost which one it is so instead of fitting two buns into a single appointment, I'm going to have to cram three in :lol: At least we know one is healthy, one needs a dental and this dopey also probably needs a dental so shouldn't take too long.

Yes, Dopey 1 used to weigh exactly 0.2kg more than Dopey 2, even when they lost and gained weight, it was always the same. However since losing Cloud and their diet being more suitable they now weigh the exact same :| And Dopey 1 has lost her dewlap.

When they are not moulting you can sometimes look at their heads and tell, or when they ar emoutling sometimes you can use the moult lines as a guide, but right now they both have stupid eyebrows and thats not a way to tell them apart.

I've already lost which one it is so instead of fitting two buns into a single appointment, I'm going to have to cram three in :lol: At least we know one is healthy, one needs a dental and this dopey also probably needs a dental so shouldn't take too long.

You do get all the easy jobs :) :lol::lol::lol:

Im sure you'll work it out once there!

I'm pretty sure its Dopey 2, and she has a 'lesser' eyebrow than Dopey 1. So I'm going with that :lol: but I do have some pics I've just taken of the three of them which I'm going to upload.

Dopeys and Lightning today

055.jpg

057.jpg

I'm going to take some vanilla to the vets so when he identifies which is the ill Dopey I can put a dab of vanilla somewhere on it. That takes ages to come off. :lol:

Dopeys and Lightning today

055.jpg

057.jpg

I'm going to take some vanilla to the vets so when he identifies which is the ill Dopey I can put a dab of vanilla somewhere on it. That takes ages to come off. :lol:

:love::love::love: That bond looks to be going well :)

I think plain and simple paint and a big ole paint brush would be best for identifying :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: But only black paint because most of my bunnies are black and/or white and uppy eared (yes, Autumn and Wish don't fit in here at all :lol:). I could make her a dalmation :thumb:

The bond is going swimmingly thanks :) the Dopeys are so awesome to bond.

:lol: But only black paint because most of my bunnies are black and/or white and uppy eared (yes, Autumn and Wish don't fit in here at all :lol:). I could make her a dalmation :thumb:

The bond is going swimmingly thanks :) the Dopeys are so awesome to bond.

Lightning would make an easy dalmation...half way there already! :lol:

Back