• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i love my bunnies!

neenee

Warren Scout
Theres not one time when i look at my rabbits and not smile :love: They are all so different and full of life, I would literally do anything for them I just love them to bits, you can see why!

Shy but very playful rufas (rufas is a girl but "was a boy")

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

baby rufas
IMG_7669.jpg

Extremely confident (more like a dog) moody but sweet chiron

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0861-1.jpg

Cheeky Mummys girl, been through the woods with her health but still such a loving rabbit

( when she had ear mites, after her ear drops she would do this)

IMG_0897.jpg

Loves food
IMG_7684.jpg

IMG_7631.jpg

Picture overload! Who elses loves there rabbits more than humans?! :lol:

they are great pics! beautiful bunnies! :love:

i also love my bunnies soooooooooooooooooooooo much! so much i can't even explain!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

animals are much better than people!

:love::love::love: No wonder you love them, they're all gorgeous. :love::love:

I love that photo of all the pellets. :lol::lol::lol:

I love mine more than humans too. OH knows that if he ever said "me or the pets" he'd have to pack his bags lol. He said something stupid along the lines of me making his tea and the buns never wait for theirs etc.... I told him he is a grown adult who can feed himself, he does not need me to feed him or do anything else for him for that matter. The buns didn't ask me to get them and they are my responsibility, they rely on me and can't feed themselves. He was a bit put out :lol:

Gorgeous bunnys :love:

OMG what lovely bunnies you have, they're beautiful. I know what you mean though, my Parsnip and Pixie always make me smile and after a long day at work I sit on the train and can't wait to get home to see them :D

You are right, I always smile when I see my buns whereas there are very few people I smile at and mean it!:roll:

Thank god im not the only one who prefers rabbits sometimes ;) haha.
Id love to see pictures of your rabbits, thats catches there personality! I definitely think you can see my rabbits personality in every photo i take (trust me, there is way too many)
:p

Back