• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny nipping

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
Lewis has been licking and nibbling me alot :love::lol: But today he nipped my knee. I was just sat on the floor and he came and sat with me, then bam! He must think my knee would taste good :lol: Is this a sign of affection or anger? :shock:

Lewis has been licking and nibbling me alot :love::lol: But today he nipped my knee. I was just sat on the floor and he came and sat with me, then bam! He must think my knee would taste good :lol: Is this a sign of affection or anger? :shock:

Biccy used to nibble when he was 'testing' things, but that was when he was a baby and didnt know our house at all, he 'nipped' to see if something was edible / see how it felt in his mouth.

He rarely nips now, unless i have my foot in the way of somewhere he wants to go :lol:

Lewis is still a baby if i remember rightly?

Eeeek. :shock: Was it me tempting fate by mentioning nipping the other day? :oops: :lol:

It's a number of things - either "Hey, I'm here and want attention" or "You're in my way hoomin, move along" are two of the most likely. Or maybe he just wanted to see if tasted good..... :lol:

Yeah he is about 9/10 weeks :love: he nibbled my nose last night :lol: didn't hurt tho like his little nip today, he did it twice, I moved back and he went in for a second go lol! Maybe he was tryin to tell me he'd like more greens, started him on some cauli leaves yday and he went hyper when I gave him more today lol :lol:

Mylo does this if i am in the way of where he wants to go, even if there is plenty of room around me. He is an awkward bunny.

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie does that too - doesn't matter where I choose to sit in the garden, he always nips me on the bum if he decides he wants the spot I'm on. :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie does that too - doesn't matter where I choose to sit in the garden, he always nips me on the bum if he decides he wants the spot I'm on. :roll: :lol:

My toes are the problem item for Biscuit...mainly because his litter tray is right next to where i sit, so he'll often nip my toe if its in his way of getting in:lol:

I'm just hoping it isn't a sign of whats to come before he gets neutered, I'm paranoid after reading these boards and the book I brought on house rabbits :lol::lol:

My toes are the problem item for Biscuit...mainly because his litter tray is right next to where i sit, so he'll often nip my toe if its in his way of getting in:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think Alfie prefers my bum because it's such a big target to aim for. :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think Alfie prefers my bum because it's such a big target to aim for. :oops::lol:

You've reminded me of a thread i wanted to start...

ETA: just realised how that reads, it's nothing to do with bums:lol:

:lol::lol: I'm glad my bum was of use. I'm very curious about this new thread now......

I`v just been outside on my hands and knees sweeping george an mistys run out, George came up behind me and nipped me on my bum.:shock:
I think it was his way of sayin.... sod off and get out ma space lady.:?

I think it sounds as if lewis just wanted your attention.:)

I`v just been outside on my hands and knees sweeping george an mistys run out, George came up behind me and nipped me on my bum.:shock:
I think it was his way of sayin.... sod off and get out ma space lady.:?

I think it sounds as if lewis just wanted your attention.:)

yeh id say attention too, mylo always does it when i am givin my OH attention, bit like he is jealous! He just sits on the floor and bites my ankles until i cuddle him......mylo not OH :wave::wave:

Lol! Lucky only ever did this twice - once to my mates big toe :shock: and the second time to my daughters knee. My dughter was in his space though. My mate was just sat there minding her own business though! :shock: I laughed it off but my mate wasnt impressed. She keeps her shoes on now. It wasnt bad either time - neither drew blood or left a mark.

Lol! Lucky only ever did this twice - once to my mates big toe :shock: and the second time to my daughters knee. My dughter was in his space though. My mate was just sat there minding her own business though! :shock: I laughed it off but my mate wasnt impressed. She keeps her shoes on now. It wasnt bad either time - neither drew blood or left a mark.

lol:lol: He loves smelling new peoples feet when they come in the room :lol: but he runs when my brother comes in :lol::lol::lol:

Oidhche nips my back when I sit down - the space between your top and trousers, she only goes for bare skin!

Sergeant always tries to nip me and I think it's a sign of affection! Or he thinks I'm food...

I'm sure it's not anger with him at least.

Back