• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Sitting

Hessen

Banned
Would anyone be interested in doing some bunny sitting for us for the last weekend in October? Thinking about whisking the family away for a long weekend and don't really trust friends or family to give the fluffsters the quality of care they deserve :wave:

We're happy to travel to drop them off if needed.

Nothing definite yet, just seeing what options are available.

p1010008nq.jpg

We'd be more than happy to if you're willing to travel. We board house buns in our spare bedroom and they have the run of our whole upstairs when we're home :)

Think about it :) :wave:

Awwwww, who wouldn't want to bunnysit for those two squishy faces. :love::love::love: I think it'll be getting them back from the bunny sitters that'll be the problem. ;) :lol::lol:

Would anyone be interested in doing some bunny sitting for us for the last weekend in October? Thinking about whisking the family away for a long weekend and don't really trust friends or family to give the fluffsters the quality of care they deserve :wave:

We're happy to travel to drop them off if needed.

Nothing definite yet, just seeing what options are available.

p1010008nq.jpg

I don`t think you should trust anyone on here to look after rum and raisen. I realy don`t think you would get them back again....... EVER !

possible that i could mind them for a few days?, if they could be indoors also depends on the dates though as im away some of october myself again you would have to travel to us though. x

Just a few questions:

Are buns generally ok for a quick travel? Will they be upset being out of their environment and being on neutral ground? Willl they fight over it? :shock:

Are buns generally ok for a quick travel? Yes
Will they be upset being out of their environment and being on neutral ground? Not necesarily, you can take things that smell of them which would make them feel more secure.
Willl they fight over it? No

Aaaw, I bet anyone on here would love to look after those two! Just don't expect to get them back again afterwards.
I'd offer to help but I think I'm probably a bit far away :(

Back